SupHerb Dryer Drying Cabinet
The SupHerb Dryer drying cabinet is the first professional vertical herb/flower drying cabinet in the world. With the SupHerb Dryer, you won’t have to disrupt the Continual Harvest Rotation in your SuperCloset when it’s time to dry, making it a wonderful addition to all SuperCloset systems!
SupHerb Dryer Drying Cabinet
SuperCloset is proud to bring you the SupHerb Dryer drying cabinet, the first professional vertical herb/flower drying cabinet in the world. The SupHerb Dryer drying cabinet has been designed to blend into almost any area, perfect for the home, office, or pretty much anywhere!
The SupHerb Dryer drying cabinet provides the ideal drying environment. It is important to state that all SuperCloset Grow Boxes and Grow Rooms can act as a good drying cabinet in and of themselves. As much as everyone loves the SupHerb Dryer, we believe that we have to tell you that your SuperCloset will also double as a drying cabinet when you harvest your plants in any SuperCloset system.
The benefit of the SupHerb Dryer is that you will have a professional separate wooden drying chamber designed specifically for perfectly drying plants. With pine and mahogany walls throughout and several adjustable hanging rods, the drying process is quick and simple. In addition, you will save time and money by not disrupting the Continual Harvest Rotation in your SuperCloset. The SupHerb Dryer is a wonderful addition to all SuperCloset systems and is a huge hit with all growers who want the absolute best and fastest drying experience!
What does it mean to dry plants? What are the important details?
Drying plants requires several key elements. First and foremost, the way you dry your herbs is very important. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. It makes the difference between average and exceptional for many professionals.
Any Master Grower will tell you that the best way to dry a plant is to hang it upside down vertically, not horizontally. This allows the plants’ internal water and nutrients to seep down to the flower of the plant. Since the fruit/flower will be the last part of the plant to dry, hanging them upside down will thereby improve the quality in 3 primary areas: the look, the smell, and the taste of the fruit/flower. Laying plants down to dry horizontally may cause the weight of the top portion of the flower to crush the bottom portion. Laying plants horizontally may also increase the chance of mold, mildew, and rot.
The second primary factor is the drying time. If you dry a plant too fast, then the outside of the flower will be crisp and dehydrated, while the interior will stay damp and moist. Not a good balance. Dry a plant too slowly and it will become highly susceptible to mold and mildew, especially if humidity levels are out of range.
A good drying cabinet has several key design elements: solid construction, regulated airflow, low humidity, constant temperature, and a dry, warm climate. The SupHerb Dryer masterfully manages all of these elements creating an absolutely SUPHERB drying environment!
Wood Lined Infra-Cool Steel Cabinet
This sleek and discreet, triple-locking, steel cabinet gives no inkling of all the action you have contained within. The interior mahogany & pine wood-lining provide the appropriate rate of absorption and assist in keeping your temperature and humidity constant and controlled.
Dual Drying Bars with 12 Plant Hangers
Two sturdy and well supported bars extend laterally across your drying cabinet at two levels, each with 6 hangers, giving you plenty of vertical space to hang even the largest of trees.
Micro Weave Screen Shelf
This lower shelf is comprised up of a micro weaved screen that will hold the smallest of plant scraps, while still allowing the important 360 degrees of air flow needed for an even cure.
Industrial Grade Carbon Filter and Exhaust Fan
Basil? What basil? This seamlessly designed carbon filter eliminates all odor emanating from inside all of our products. It will last up to two years before needing replacement and ensures the air around your cabinet is as clean as your corporate office. Cleaning is easy!
Adjustable Internal Circulation Fan
This all important feature creates ideal airflow drying your plants in the perfect amount of time. Not too fast and not too slow, your plants will have a nice even cure from surface to center. The easily adjusted height and tilt angle allow you to always have this gentle breeze surrounding your hanging plants.
Digital Thermometer / Hygrometer
This handy device gives you the ability to make certain that you are providing your drying plants with their ideal environment. Effectively measures indoor/outdoor temperature and indoor humidity. Stores the min/max values of your temperature and humidity. Switch between °C and °F. Clock function. 12/24 hour mode switch. Includes a waterproof temperature probe.
Thank you for shopping at DrGrowpro.com, where we strive to offer excellent customer service and simple policies that won’t add stress to your life. Our entire team is dedicated to ensuring overall customer happiness, which starts with fulfilling orders as quickly as possible.
All product shipments within the continental US are FREE unless in the Grow Kits Catagory.
***Grow Boxes and Grow Closets shipping will range from $99.99 - $295.99 depending on the size and weight of the Grow Box or Grow Closet. This is the LOWEST SHIPPING RATES Guaranteed for items this large.
Generally, orders placed with us will leave our warehouse within one business day. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, an order will take up to three days to ship. If this happens we will be sure to contact you and let you know when your item will ship.
Although your item may ship out immediately it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
Generally, we will ship all orders via UPS. We reserve the right to use any carrier.
Shipments To Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and US Territories
We are happy to ship to one of these areas but unfortunately additional shipping will be charged. To see the cost to ship to one of these areas, add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process. Costs are determined by your exact location. All shipments to one of these areas will also ship within 3 business days. In most cases, your order will leave our warehouse within 1 business day.
Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping at this time.
Damages & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to situation 5 below.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please test the item's functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you.
You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 30 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You MUST contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit, OR
- You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.
We compare our prices to our competitors' prices on a regular basis to make sure we're giving you the best price available online. But just in case we've overlooked something, here's our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, we'll beat their price by $5 (if you haven't ordered yet) or we'll refund you the difference (if you bought it from us within the last 30 days).
To receive a price match, please contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you purchased or would like to purchase
- Competitor's price (including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and any other applicable fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor's product offering
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor's product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer's warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor's product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company's product availability and price before issuing a price match or refund. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The low price guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The low price guarantee applies to the TOTAL cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The low price guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at "brick-and-mortar" stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss. Furthermore, refunds are limited to the amount of gross profit we recognized on the sale (purchase price less our cost for the product).